In 1904, four prominent lawyers from Philadelphia formed a partnership. These attorneys provided a variety of legal services from negotiating contracts to handling property disputes. Over time, the partnership grew and evolved, becoming a multinational firm with more than 100 partners and more than 800 attorneys working in North America, Asia, the Middle East and Europe to meet their clients’ needs. Today, Duane Morris is world-renowned for its reputation in gaming law.
Awards and Recognition
- 2018 Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality
- Innovator Award from the Minority Corporate Counsel Association
- Accredited as LEED Professionals by the U.S. Green Building Council
- 50 Best Law Firms for Women by “Working Mother”
- Best Place to Work for Women Over 35 by “Crain’s Chicago Business”
- Named Best Law Firms in 2018 by “U.S. News”
Duane Morris attorneys have also worked nearly 35,000 pro bono hours, working with such esteemed organizations as the American Bar Association, the Legal Clinic for the Disabled, Washington D.C. Mayor’s Office of Veterans Affairs and the Veterans Consortium Pro Bono Program.
Vast Gaming Law Experience
For decades, Duane Morris has been providing legal representation for gaming and casino clients and others in the entertainment industry. Areas in which they have helped include:
- Labor and employment issues
- Intellectual property protection
- Regulatory and permitting issues
- Capital development
- Construction transaction
- Tax and real estate advice
- Securitized and syndicated loans
- Litigation and alternative dispute resolution
As the gaming industry grows and changes, Duane Morris is right there, too, offering legal guidance and support. Their clients include hotels, casinos, owners, investors, suppliers, vendors, Fortune 500 companies, entrepreneurs and many others. Their attorneys and firms are strategically located near the major gaming centers in the U.S. and the world, and the firm works with select independent law firms and legal partners to better ensure their clients’ legal wellbeing regardless of location.
The highly regulated and scrutinized gaming industry makes this a complex and often confusing area of law, but the attorneys at Duane Morris have the skill needed to provide legal guidance and assistance at each stage of a project and beyond. In the last five years, they have had a 90 percent success rate, and they are regularly chosen as a premier firm in gaming and areas of related laws. Contact Duane Morris LLP today to learn more about what they have to offer or to schedule a case evaluation.