Sheppard Mullin is the premier construction law firm, representing contractors, subcontractors, developers, owners, governmental agencies, design professionals, lenders and others in domestic and international legal matters relating to all kinds of projects. They work with their clients from the initial planning stages of the project until the project’s conclusion in the area of construction law.
Construction law primarily deals with construction, building, engineering and related fields and often involves commercial law, contract law, employment law and tort.
Sheppard Mullin’s primary focus is construction law. Their team of attorneys, who have helped clients in numerous contract negotiations and high-stakes litigation, are respected as industry leaders and have been recognized for both the extent and quality of their work.
Recognized for Excellence
They have achieved extensive recognition for their work in the construction industry, including:
- 2018 Southern California Rising Star by “Super Lawyers”
- 2018 Best in the Country by “Legal 500”
- 42 attorneys named as Leading Lawyers by “Chambers USA”
- Recommended Firm by “Legal 500 Belgium” and “Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2018”
- Ranked among Best Law Firms by “U.S. News and World Report”
The firm has offices in Beijing, Chicago, London, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Seoul and Silicon Valley.
Diverse and Inclusive
Maintaining a diverse and inclusive environment ensures better representation. Sheppard Mullins has received extensive recognition for their firm’s culture and approach, including:
- 2016 California State Bar Law Firm Diversity Award
- Finalist for the 2016 Minority Corporate Counsel Association Thomas A. Sager Award
- 2017 Top Firms for Diversity by “American Lawyer”
- 100 Best Law Firms for Minority Attorneys by “Law 260”
Sheppard Mullins has also received a 100 percent rating by the 2018 HRC Corporate Equality Index.
As part of their commitment to diversity, the firm funds a variety of scholarships for minority students through the Hispanic Bar Association, the Black Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles and the California Bar Foundation.
Whether you need help with construction-related contracts, architectural services, design and build, or engineering, procurement and construction, Sheppard Mullins has been the go-to firm since 1927. A full-service law firm with more than 700 attorneys and 15 offices throughout the country and world, they have worked with such well-known clients as Kraft, Marriott, Samsung and Yahoo. Contact them through their website to learn more about what they have to offer or to schedule a consultation.